ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Episode 103: Welcome back to the Mindset Chick Podcast, I am so happy to have you here, I'm your host Kristi Dear. Today is the first day of November, I'm super excited about November because it's my birthday month, and it's getting cool and crisp here in Texas, and it's time to start pulling out the sweaters and the leggings and the boots and all the things. Plus it's thanksgiving, it's a time in the month where we get together, friends, family, and just celebrate being thankful and grateful for everything that we have, and to me, it just symbolizes a month of appreciation and gratitude. So that is what we are going to be talking about this month, gratitude and appreciation, just really invoking these emotions. Really, not just saying it, but really waking up in appreciation and gratitude every day to allow you to live a more joyful life, and also it will support you to manifest your goals faster.
Ready? Let's go...
• It's so interesting out of all of the books that I've read, and I was going through my office the other day and I was like, Wow, I really have a lot of books. I have a lot of books, and I've read a lot, and not only do I have paper backs, but I also have Kindle too... And I thought about this, I'm like, out of all these books, pretty much every single one, one of the common denominators of every single one of these books, is talking about how to live a more joyful life, how to manifest what you desire, how to get vibrational harmony with that which you wish to manifest, how to increase love, all the things. Even how to get to a healthy weight. Really, it is to appreciate what you have now. Is to be in gratitude. Is to not constantly look at the next thing that you have to tackle and the next thing and the next thing, just like the episode 101 Podcast with Brianne, she talked about living a treadmill life, just going from the next goal to the next goal to the next goal without stopping and really appreciating what she already had. And the common denominator of pretty much all these books that I've read is the same thing, they always talk about gratitude, they always talk about how important it is to be grateful. To think... And not only just think about all the blessings and riches that you already have, but to really feel into them. Stop and just take a moment and think, Wow, look at this house that I have, look at this roof over my head, look at the food in my fridge, the running water, the shoes on my feet, the clothes on my back, the car I'm driving, my cellphone, electricity. There's so many things to be grateful for. (13:14)
• So stopping and taking an appreciation for what you do have in your life is so, so powerful. And I want to encourage you that, hopefully you're doing this, because I've talked about this on previous episodes about, before your feet hit the ground, think of three things that you're grateful and thankful for. But if you got out of the habit, I want to encourage you to start doing that again every single day in the month of November. And if you have been doing that everyday and that has become a normal daily habit for you, go up it to thinking of 10 things. So getting in the habit. Before you hit the ground of thinking of at least three things that you are thankful and grateful for, that's going to set the tone for your day, that's going to set the emotion... The feeling for the day, right? And I just want to take a moment to say thank you. Thank you for listening to this podcast. Thank you for sharing this podcast. Thank you for implementing the tools that I've shared because, my wish, my dream, my goal for you is to live a life that you enjoy waking up to. And if there's something in your life that you desire to have... To know the tools, to be able to feel supported to manifest what you desire, to clear any of the junk, to clear any blocks, anything that's standing in your way, so that you can show up fully and really, really live how you want to live. (07:04)
• If you think that somebody else's success is not possible for you, my friend, that's only because you would believe... You would have to believe, have to believe, that God plays favorites. That's the only way... You would have to believe that God plays favorites. And if you don't believe in that, then you know that somebody else's success can be yours too. It absolutely can. So I really try to energy clear if I hear anything like that, I'm like, Nope, cancel, cancel, cancel, cancel. Because I don't want to allow that to affect my energy. It's just like this business man was saying, people walk around complaining, complaining, complaining, but he was still prospering. It's just like the book, Think and Grow Rich with Napoleon Hill, he talks about people in the Great Depression still prospering. We can have a poor mindset, we can have a rich mindset, we can be innovative. We can say, Hey, things are changing. But what could I do to be on the cutting edge? How could this help me grow? What could I do instead? How can I learn? How could I do things differently? Instead of saying, Oh, whoa, is me. Everything's expensive. Everybody else is feeling this way. I guess it's just not in the cards for me, I guess I'm just not meant to be successful, you know... Everybody hates their job. Everybody hates their life. Complaining is normal, right? Make complaining, abnormal. That's what we need to do. (11:56)
• You are worthy and deserving. You are enough, I mean, that can change the world, that can change that person's life. So, maybe thinking this month, like getting out of your comfort zone, expanding your goals, expanding your dreams, expanding your volunteering, expanding your new support to others, expanding maybe how you show up, letting people know more about how much you appreciate them, how grateful you are for them, giving people compliments, spending this month just being the best version of you that you can be possible. And I think that waking up every morning with a grateful and thankful heart can set the tone for that day. So I'm going to end it with this quote that I love by Katherine Ponder. I saw this and I just love her quotes, they're amazing. Okay, and it says, "Divine substance cannot be withheld. For me now, divine substance cannot be taken from me now. Divine substance manifest as money, money, money, and as rich appropriate supply in my financial affairs now. Divine substance is the one and only reality in every phase of my life, and I thrive now." Drop the mic. Boom!!! What do you think about that? (15:20)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear • Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick • Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear • Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards ** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear.com
EPISODE AIRED ON: NOVEMBER 01, 2022