Pam Grout: New York Times Bestselling Author and Journalist
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the Mindset Chick Podcast, I'm your host Kristi Dear. Today is an exciting day because I am honored to have a very special guest with us, Pam Grout. Pam is an explorer on the frontiers of magic and enchantment. She has served as an extra in a zombie movie; composed a country-and-western song; created a TV series; and communed with Maasai warriors, Turkish sultans, and Inti the Ecuadorian Sun God. She writes books and articles for such places as CNN Travel, Men's Journal, The Huffington Post, and People magazine. She is the #1 New York Times best-selling author of such books as Thank & Grow Rich, E-Squared, E-Cubed and The Course in Miracles Experiment: A Starter Kit for Rewiring Your Mind (and Therefore the World).
I invite you to listen in...
• We've always known that life kind of formed around our thoughts, and that's been something that's... Some people now have more than others, but it's always kind of been out there in the belief system, but I wanted to create something where people actually give it a try. You can read about something forever, but unless you see it with your own two eyes, you may not actually use it and act in a conscious way, (4:14)
• We're not even aware of, were thinking about those things or that we're drawing it to us, but we are... I mean, most of us tend to live in what I call a problem today, are focusing on what a problem we need to fix Waymo into possibility state, which is what the field of infinite potentialities.. What I call it in the book is. Then all kinds of miraculous things can start happening, and in fact, if miracles aren't happening on the daily, something is off on your focus, you're focusing on the wrong thing, and most of us do focus on the wrong thing. (9:23)
• That's another way of changing your focus and getting on a different frequency, from doom and gloom, to a frequency of miracles and gratitude. When you are aware of all the beautiful things that are happening, that opens you up even more beautiful things happening. So, that was really fun, and I do love the title, 'Thank and Grow Rich', of course it's a play on the famous Napoleon Hill's 'Think And Grow Rich'. (11:05)
• Just having fun, I think that's really helpful too, because like you said, sometimes people take things so seriously. The more fun...That's a lot of my mantra, I like to say the more I relax, the more I let go, the more fun I have, the more blessings come to me. It really is more fun to live life like that too, and you can see more manifestations.(15:15)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards
** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear .com
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH PAM...
• Pam's Website: www.pamgrout.com
• Social Media: @PamGrout
EPISODE AIRED ON: FEBRUARY 23, 2021