ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to the Mindset Chick Podcast. I am so happy to have you here. I'm really excited because we have a very special guest, somebody who's my good friend, she's also my mentor, we work in a beauty business together, and she has just been such a light, she's a wonderful person that I've had the pleasure of connecting with and now calling my good friend, Kyla Williamson.
Kyla is an Oklahoma native that values family, giving back and helping others reach their fullest potential. She treasures all she has learned along her imperfect journey. About 10 years ago, Kyla was introduced to an opportunity in network marketing, it was the answer her heart was longing for. The network marketing industry has given Kyla a life of financial and time freedom, after 20 years in the hair industry, she was able to retire into a life she has always dreamed of, living life on her own terms while helping others do the same.
Ready? Listen in...
• I saw all these dreamers, these people just started pouring into me about how big I could dream, and I think I had forgotten that I could dream for myself. When you have kids and you're married and life kinda takes over, you forget about yourself and you forget about your own dreams, and going to that event that day made me realize that I can dream, I can dream for myself and my family, and dream bigger than I ever have. (2:51)
• And I can totally see that and for myself as well, and for so many people on our team, and we've been able to learn and grow together and support each other to overcome things to become a better version of themselves. And I can't even agree more because this business was nothing like I thought before, it's just been an incredible blessing, and so many friendships have come out of this. (6:21)
• Nobody's life is perfect, and so showing people your life, the good, the back and the ugly, just being real. Keeping it real like, Hey, I'm the mom, I'm a business owner, like, this is my day, this is my life. Not everything's perfect. But every day I'm working on how I respond to things, I'm working on becoming a better version of myself, I'm working on helping other people and just showing up like that, it connects and inspires and it allows us to help more people. (9:06)
• Whatever you're asking for is on the other side of fear, right? And you have to go through it, if it is in your gut, if it is making you... If you're having no sleep at night and you're still thinking about it, you should totally go for it, because God has something waiting for you on the other side of that fear. That's exactly how I feel when I got into my current company, I had no idea what was waiting for me on the other side of hitting submit. (11:35)
• I'm a big woman of faith, so that's just who I am. And one of the quotes that I love is "It's an insult to God to play small and live a life of limited belief", I forget where I heard that, but I love that quote and I have it in front of my face every single day. We're put on this earth to do big things and to serve others and to share the love. (15:33)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards
** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear .com
EPISODE AIRED ON: MAY 25, 2021