Gratitude is the Pathway to More Blessings
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to the Mindset Chick Podcast, I am so happy to have you here. I'm your host Kristi Dear and today we're going to continue talking about gratitude and appreciation, and how staying in that place will allow you to manifest more of the things that you desire and get you on the high vibe. We're going to be talking about connecting with the joy frequency of the Universe and how to really appreciate even the small things in life, and staying in appreciation, even when things don't go the way you expect it.
Ready? Let's go...
• We can get caught up in fear, fear can become a habit. Things can work out for us, we can manifest some great things, and then all of a sudden we start having fear come up, 'What if this doesn't last, what if it's not going to work out, what if I can't hit that goal again, what if this was a one-time thing, who am I to really make that kind of money or have that success, or who am I kidding?' So that fear can come up to try to bring us down. It's so true though, when you replace that with gratitude, when you start having gratitude as your daily habit, 'I am just gonna be so grateful and thankful for this day for waking up, for having a roof over my head for having running water or having some of the little things that happen', it can totally replace fear. (2:11)
• She says, One of her quotes is, 'being in gratitude for the not yet manifested informs the Universe that you know that what you desire already exists and it puts you in the right frequency to receive it'. Think about that for a second, being in a state of gratitude for the not yet manifested, informs the Universe that you know that what you desire already exists, and it puts you in the right frequency... If you're doing the magic five morning mindset, it is three steps for five minutes each a day, 15 minutes total of just writing down your goals, speaking them aloud and visualizing them. (5:50)
• Sometimes we think, Well, that's easy. because it's small, but this is something bigger, so that's harder. Well, here's the thing, the Universe doesn't see things like that, it's only us. So manifesting a million dollars is the same as manifesting 10 dollars, it's just our belief around it. So let me say something to you, to think about this. I'm going to say, Hey, I'm going to manifest a million dollars, think about how you feel with saying, Hey, I'm going to manifest a million dollars versus I'm going to manifest 10 dollars... Think about that for a second. Does that feel different to you? Maybe it doesn't, maybe you're like, No, it's fine. I'm going to manifest a million dollars, most of the time, most people are probably going to have a different reaction, Oh, a million dollars, oh my gosh, I'm going to have to do this and that. I'm going to have to work harder or I'm going to have to get way more clients and hit certain ranks and really grow my business. (13:07)
• Whatever that looks like, but you can notice that it's really about your resistance, it's really about how you feel about what you desire to manifest, because the Universe says, You are abundant, the Universe says you're worthy of everything you desire and more. The Universe says, You're capable of great things. God says, You're capable of great things. God says, you're worthy and deserving of all of the abundance that the Universe has to offer and more. So it's us, we put limits on ourselves, and one of the ways that we can stop putting the limits on ourselves is by being grateful and thankful of all the things we already have, of living in a state of appreciation by appreciating the things that we have, by appreciating the small things, by appreciating the manifestations that have already happened. So maybe there are some small things that you've manifested that you kind of put to the side, like and it doesn't really matter, but appreciating those, hey, if I can manifest that, I can manifest this. (13:57)
• Watch the words that come out of your mouth. If you're saying that things are hard to manifest, things are difficult to manifest, be careful with your words, your words are your wand, you know what you speak about, you bring about... And they really do make an impact on your life, and not only your life, but your friends can pick up on it, your family can pick up on it. Your kids will pick up on it, you know, it's like, Do as I say, not as I do. It doesn't really work, right? So just think about that, think about just really, really being hyper-focused this week on being in a state of gratitude and appreciation for everything that you have and everything not yet manifested, and really think about that if there's some things in your life that you're quick to manifest, you have zero doubt. (15:48)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear • Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick • Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear • Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards ** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear .com
EPISODE AIRED ON: NOVEMBER 23, 2021