ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to the Mindset Chick Podcast, I am so happy to have you here. I'm your host Kristi Dear and today we're going to continue to talk about self-care, self-love, nurturing yourself and sending yourself love.
Are you ready? Let's get started...
• Okay, so moving on with self-care, I really hope that you were able to do the challenge and really get the benefits out of it, and I really want to share with you a really cool affirmation I thought would be cool to add on to your daily routine. So here it is, 'Every day in every way, things are getting better and better for me now. I am at peace. All as well.' (2:42)
• I do believe in a healthy balance, I do believe, as you know, from listening to the Mindset Chick Podcast, like taking action steps, I love to wake up, have my morning coffee, do my morning mindset. That's taking action steps on my self-development, on my personal growth in my prayer. I go to a bootcamp class pretty much every day, unless I am so sure I can't move, I might go walk, but I'm doing some kind of physical activity, and then I'm going in my office, I'm working towards my business goals, my personal goals in my office recording podcast episodes. So there is a balance. (5:01)
• So much of their bodies, their minds are just worn out, and even adults can be like that, and I've talked to some friends that are like, Well, I've gotta take my kids here then I've gotta take my kids there, then I've gotta do this and I've gotta do that, and that's great if everybody is enjoying it, but if it gets to a point where you're just overwhelmed, exhausted, feeling burnt out, feeling like you have a short fuse, then why are you doing it? Why does everybody need to be that busy? (6:14)
• Is there some things on my to-do list or some activities that I've committed to that I can ask for help or I can take off my list and maybe say, You know what, now is not the right time. I'd love to help out, but I just can't do it right now and not feel guilty about it. Because here's the thing, You are important, filling your cup is important, taking time for you is important, knowing what you want in life and valuing yourself enough to give yourself time, quiet, ease, stillness is so important, nurture yourself, love on yourself, be kind to yourself, and don't take that as lazy, take that as the way life is... Life is full of balances, you have work hours, if you're an entrepreneur like myself have work hours and after a certain time, turn your phone off. (8:25)
• God, thank you so much for my legs, thank you for blessing me with these legs and I'm able to get up and walk and move and run and work out, and I'm just going to send them so much love. And I'm so grateful and thankful for my legs, I'm so grateful and thankful that they are just strong and healthy, and I just love them so much and I'm just going to appreciate them and value them and give thanks for them and how they work for me all the time. There's so many days I just take for granted my legs and move me around and they allow me to get from place to place, and God just thank you so much for my legs, I love them, they're beautiful and wonderfully made in the image of you. (12:12)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear • Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick • Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear • Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards ** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear .com
EPISODE AIRED ON: DECEMBER 14, 2021