Emotional Freedom Through Energy and Tapping - An Interview With Brad Yates
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome to the Mindset Chick Podcast, I'm your host Kristi Dear. I am so happy to have you here. Today, I am so honored because we have a special guest, somebody that I'm so excited to introduce you to, his name is Brad Yates. Brad is known internationally for his creative and often humorous use of Emotional Freedom Techniques. He is the author of the best-selling children's book, The Wizard Wish, the co-author of the best seller Freedom at Your Fingertips, and a featured expert in the film, The Tapping Solution. He has also been a presenter at a number of events, including Jack Canfield's, Breakthrough to Success. He has done teleseminars with The Secret stars, Bob Dole and Dr. Joe Vitale. He has been heard internationally on a number of internet radio talk shows, and he has well over 1000 videos on YouTube.
Join us and listen in...
• Well, the quickest form of stress relief that I know, without using some kind of tranquilizer, which is the basis of it, is this tapping on these acupuncture points is dramatically lowering our stress, and we have scientific evidence showing that FMRI studies and chemical studies and things like that, showing that stress is lowered. (4:42)
• It's not just this thing of how these daily practices make a difference, and so the longer we go between clearing our energy, the more that stuff comes up and gets in the way of us feeling our best, doing our best, and allowing the best. (10:42)
• Anyone who's associated with you, and so your energy energy is contagious. The better your energy, whether it's just your mood or your financial well-being or things like that, will have a positive effect on those around you. There's all kinds of great stories of people letting go of physical pain or emotional pain, looking back at painful memories that for years may have caused them distress when it came to mind, and then after some tapping, being able to look at and go. (11:55)
• Your dreams are just... I feel like, put on your heart for a reason. It's just God's way of showing you what's possible, and just feeling into it and believing it and believing that it's safe and believing the abundance is your birth right. And I felt pumped, I feel like, oh, incredible. And I feel like some things shifted for me. (22:53)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards
** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear .com
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH BRAD YATES...
• Brad's Website: www.tapwithbrad.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TapWithBrad • Twitter: @tapwithbrad
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tapwithbrad • YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/tapwithbrad
ABOUT BRAD YATES:
Brad has had the privilege and pleasure of working with a diverse group of clients, from CEOs to professional and NCAA athletes, from chiropractors and psychiatrists to corporate and federal attorneys, from award-winning actors to residents at a program for homeless men and women in Santa Monica. For several years he taught a weekly class using EFT and guided imagery at Sacramento Drug Court.
Brad has also been a presenter at a number of events, including several International Energy Psychology Conferences and the Walk On Water (WOW) Fest in Los Angeles. He has presented at Jack Canfield’s Breakthrough to Success event, and has done teleseminars with “The Secret” stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale. Brad has also been a featured expert in every Tapping World Summit.
Brad is the author of the best-selling children’s book “The Wizard’s Wish”, the co-author of the best-seller “Freedom at Your Fingertips,” a featured expert in the film “The Tapping Solution” (along with Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Dr. Norman Shealy and Dr. Bruce Lipton), and has been heard internationally on a number of internet radio talk shows.
For those who have suffered through dry seminars, you should know that Brad’s eclectic background includes several years as an internationally performing actor, and (yes… it is true) he is a graduate of Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Clown College, where he was selected to be the emcee and a featured performer in the final show under the “Big Top.” :•)
Brad is a caring professional with a sincere interest in seeing people produce extraordinary results. He lives in the Sacramento area with his wonderful wife Christy Byrne Yates and their two magnificent kids.
EPISODE AIRED ON: MARCH 09, 2021