ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to The Mindset Chick podcast. I'm so happy to have you here. So, in our Gratitude Series, we talked last week about just staying in a grateful heart and a grateful mind. Having gratitude for things that have manifested in your life, and things that you're desiring, but haven't manifested yet. But, just really getting on that high vibe gratitude train and waking up in the morning before your feet hit the ground and think of three things that you're grateful for.
Today I will be sharing the story of Dr. Moto, a Japanese scientist who revolutionized the idea that our thoughts and intentions impact the physical realm. He did a water experiment with this, sharing how love and kindness and compassion results in different molecular structure in the water. He played Mozart, Beethoven and spoke words of love and peace, and I love you, which turned into beautiful crystals. Let's explore how this love and gratitude can change you.
Ready? Let's get started...
• Whatever business you're in, whatever you're doing, there's people out there that want and need your products or maybe you want to join your business or want to join your team. And there's people out there just waiting for you to show up and share, are waiting for you to clear out the doubt and the fear, so that they can find you. (4:20)
• It's just grounding ourselves and realizing how abundant we really are, how blessed we truly are, instead of being in the mindset of getting, getting, getting, I gotta get this, I gotta get this, I gotta do this, I gotta get this, I gotta get that, then I'll feel better. It's saying, you know what, I'm already blessed. I'm already abundant. There are already so many amazing things in my life. (8:44)
• Dr. Emoto was a Japanese scientist, and he revolutionized the idea that our thoughts and intentions impact the physical realm, and he did a water experiment with this, and it's pretty cool. The reason why I want to share this with you guys today is because I want to get into gratitude and appreciation for ourselves and the way that we talk to ourselves and how important it truly is. (12:44)
• I really want to encourage you to start really having a lot of gratitude for you for where you are now, for what you've accomplished, just for everything that you've done, just for showing up. For listening to this podcast, because listening to his podcast, it's showing up, saying, Hey, I want to be the best version of myself and work on my mindset and follow my dreams. And no matter what's going on physically or maybe the way you really feel about yourself, that I want to encourage you to just pour a lot of love over you, imperfections and all. (17:47)
• Not only does it make us must feel better, but I've even seen people change the way they look. Have you ever seen somebody who just looks some glowing? To just have this great energy and they just like glow. There's something about them. It's like that. You could just feel it. You can see it, right? So I want to encourage you to just be really mindful about what you're speaking over yourself, what you're saying when you look at yourself in the mirror, when you're brushing your teeth in the morning, when you're getting dressed, when you're putting on your clothes. (20:49)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards
EPISODE AIRED ON: DECEMBER 08, 2020