ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Episode 100: Welcome back to the Mindset Chick Podcast, I am so happy to have you here, I'm your host Kristi Dear. Today is the airing of my 100th episode and we are talking about how not to accept things as they are! What I mean by that is so many times, we look around what's in our life right now, the money we have, the money we don't have, the business we have, or maybe the business we don't have, the relationships we have, maybe the relationships we don't have. And we react to that, we react to what our reality is right now. And when we do that, we actually keep ourselves stuck. Because where we are right now in our lives... The money you have in your bank account, the savings you have, the debt you have, the business you have, the friendships you have, all those things are a past manifestation of your previous thoughts, habits, actions. What you're focusing on, what you're talking about, all the things, your previous vibration is attracting to you, what you are energetically putting out. That's just the basis of Law Of Attraction, what you put out, you receive back. So everything in your life right now... Take a minute to think about the things in your life right now... Is all a manifestation of your previous thoughts and actions.
Ready to learn more? Let's go...
• So this is the 100 podcast of the mindset check. How cool is that? I'm super excited about it! 100 episodes, that's so amazing! So I'm going to have a little giveaway, so keep listening, I'll mention it at the end of this podcast. What I'm going to do is have a little prize, that I'm going to give out to a few of you guys. I'm going to show you what to do so that you can get your hands on some mindset chick-swag. I'm going to be giving some stuff away, but before we dive even deeper into this episode, and how to grab the Mindset Chick Swag, because it's the 100th podcaster, super exciting, let's start with our mindset mantra that we say at the beginning of the Mindset Chick podcast. So, if you know this, you can follow along, Say it with me, you can close your eyes, you can feel into it. Here we go, "I am receiving. I am receiving now. I'm receiving all of the wealth, health, blessings and prosperity that the universe has for me now, and so it is..." Okay, how do you start not accepting things as they are? You might be saying, Well, Kristi, this is my reality. This is what I'm living. How am I supposed to just become somebody I'm not? Or, respond to things that aren't really happening? Well, here's the thing, if you keep doing the same thing you're doing right now, responding the same way, or reacting the same way... Reacting is just like a knee-jerk reaction, you're just reacting because you've done that for years and years and years. (03:23)
• So how do you start? Well, first off, you got to know what do you want... You have to know. What you do want? Okay, so you may have a list of things that you don't want in your life, but you got to know what you do want. Feel free to go back to the beginning of the mindset podcast where I run you through step by step. The first episode, second, third are running through how to become aware of the things that you want in your life, how to create a vision board, how to start changing your internal dialogue, how to start changing your story, how to start using these tools to start changing your life. And you can also go to mindsetchick.com, download my gift to you, my magic five morning mindset routine that's going to support you to start manifesting your goals faster. The same tools I used, I believe supported me to get to where I am in my life and my business, to becoming a top director in my beauty company, and just living out the lifestyle that I always dreamed of. (05:56)
• If you have a friend that's constantly wanting to gossip and be drama and negative and is texting you and calling you, I'm going to tell you right now, the best thing that you can do for that person, and yourself, is not pick up the phone and stop responding. You don't have to accept their drama, their reality, their problems. I have a boundary around that, you are energetically taking your vibration, your energy, and in tangling it with the people that you hang out with. So you got to be really, really careful about that, you know? It's okay to have boundaries, it's okay not to just pick up your phone when somebody calls. It's okay not to gossip and chitter chatter and feed into the drama and spread the drama and all that. It's okay to have boundaries. And you're not a mean person, you're not a bad person, anything like that. You have those boundaries because, think about it, you're protecting yourself, you're protecting your family, and you're protecting your income. I have same people, clients and team members, who get entangled with stuff like that, and I have seen it affect their business and their income. So I want to encourage you, don't talk hard times. You don't have to accept things as they are. You can get back in the habit if you got out of the habit, or you can start the habit of doing the magic five morning mindset on my website mindsetchick.com, creating your as if story. (12:33)
• I won't accept things as they are, just because they've always been that way, it doesn't mean they can't be changed, so true. Or, it doesn't mean that what's coming into your reality right now, or the chitter chatter of the world, or the changes or anything like that, has to stay a reality. Things are always changing. Nothing ever stays the same. So whatever is going on right now in your life can always be changed. Stop being stuck as a mindset, you're not stuck, you're never stuck. That was one of the most powerful things that I learned at age 23 when I was overweight, suffering with postpartum depression, having a newborn, my husband working two jobs, being alone, not having friends, having eyeballs in debt, living paycheck to paycheck, and thinking, There's no way out, until I realized there was. That I was only a stuck as I believed myself to be, being stuck was a mindset and I could release that thought, thought pattern, that story, any time I chose. I started to release that story, I started to change my words, I started to change my daily habits. I started focusing on things I did want. I stopped focusing on things that didn't have... I stopped judging, stop comparing, I stopped criticizing other people for having what I desired, and I said things like, You know what, if they have that I can too... God doesn't play favorites. (15:43)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear • Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick • Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear • Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards ** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear.com
EPISODE AIRED ON: SEPTEMBER 20, 2022