ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to The Mindset Chick Podcast. I'm so happy to have you here with me today. In this episode, I have a very special guest, and I'm so excited to have her on here with us. I've known Amy McNally for a while now, she is not only beautiful on outside, she's beautiful on the inside too. Amy is with us today, talking more about tapping, and like I was talking about in the last episode, tapping and how it works. Last episode I was kind of gave you a little dive into it, we're going to dive a lot deeper into tapping today.
Ready? Let's get started...
Amy McNally is a marriage and family therapist turned transformation coach for high achieving female entrepreneurs. She is an expert at helping her clients process and release negative emotions by guiding them through various modalities such as emotional freedom technique.
Her mission is helping women heal their emotions so they can make more money without sacrificing their sanity or self-care. She has created a unique framework within her coaching practice where she is able to help her clients with their energy, mindset, and presence. Working with these 3 pillars helps facilitate a long lasting change in the key areas of life!
You can connect with Amy by joining her free Facebook group or sending her an email!
Let's get started...
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear
• Amy's Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• What exactly it is? Yeah, so EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique, which is a really long title, so if you'll hear nicknames for it, EFT is commonly referred to, it's also known as tapping, and what it is, it's a technique that allows you to unblock and balance your body's energy system and so I absolutely love it. (3:34)
• It allows you to go in and heal the things that you need to kill, both emotional and physical, because a lot of people don't realize... I'm not sure of any of your listeners follow Louise Hay or her work at all, but she was a really big advocate that emotions can lead to disease in our body and more specifically physical ailments, right? So, this is a technique that really helps you. (4:48)
• One of my clients, and we were working on some stuff around her father, so lots of emotions and just built up stuff that honestly, a lot of it stemmed from childhood, and she just had this really, really intense anger and frustration, mixed with fear when it came to him. And so during our session, I was guiding her through some tapping and the tears just started flowing and didn't stop, which is a very good sign by the way, it's a sign of release as a sign of our energy shifting. And once the tapping was completed, she was just like... I feel that I was thinking about it because I can remember that moment so vividly, but she's like, I feel so much love towards my father now. (9:08)
• But so many people don't realize is that when you're carrying around that energy in that lower vibration frequency and that energy, but you're wanting to manifest something at a different frequency, more abundance, more joy, more income, it's practically impossible to do unless you clear... Unless you shift that energy, unless you let go of what's no longer serving you. (12:24)
• When you're nervous system is compromised, so just the simple act of tapping sends calming signals to your brain. You're going ro be more aligned to manifest, also it increases our endorphins, which is the feel-good hormone. (20:14)
EPISODE AIRED ON: OCTOBER 27, 2020