ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to The Mindset Chick Podcast. I'm so happy to have you here today. In today's episode, we're going to be diving more into what I call the Magic 555, the morning mindset routine that I put together and started doing and implementing, at least five minutes each day.
This has absolutely changed my life, I call it the 555. I do three different things for at least five minutes each, every single day. When I started implementing this into my life, things were shifting, so fast for me. And not only has it helped me, but it's helped my team, it helped my clients, it's helped my friends, my family, so I just love sharing this routine with everybody, if you have 15 minutes a day, you can change your life. I mean think about that, 15 minutes a day and you can start changing your life.
Go to kristidear.com/magic5 and download the 555, and listen in as I share more about this cool little technique, so simple, yet powerful and effective.
Ready to dive in?
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards
• Sometimes people just stay in the reoccurring cycle, and that's why the struggle and the contrast keep showing up. But for you guys who are listening, you're wanting to do the work, you're showing up, applying these steps and now going in that direction that you want to go in, which is pretty beautiful. Okay, so the 555, the magic five, it's magic. (3:35)
• And now today, going out and looking at this pool, and gosh, I was thinking about this, I was visualizing this, I had this on my vision board, I was daydreaming about it, I was praying about this, and now here it is, it's manifested into reality. So it's that reminder. And then, also listening to the water and just having that beauty out there, it really puts me in a great mood. So, I wake up, I actually go and work out in the morning really early, and then I come back and I make my coffee and I sat outside and I do my morning mindset routine. (5:24)
• I just paid off my credit card bills, I was able to earn that paid for vacation, or go on that paid for vacation. I am so grateful and thankful that I hit that next level of success in my business. I am so grateful and thankful that I just attracted amazing business partners, clients and customers. Whatever that looks like to you. Okay? Pick that one goal. (7:32)
• If you have a goal that you're feeling like, I don't think this can work at all, I really want this goal, but I don't think it can work. If you're having a lot of self-doubt and fear. I want you to maybe think of a goal that is uncomfortable, but not unattainable. Okay? So, don't go from zero to 100. Maybe you want to manifest a million dollars. You want to manifest a million dollars, but right now you're feeling like you're up to your eyeballs in debt and you feel like, 'Oh my gosh, yeah, I'd love to have a million dollars by the end of the month, but that's not going to happen.' Start with stepping stones. (9:17)
• Make it very, very powerful and very vivid, very bright, and that's the 555. You do that for those three things, at least five minutes each and every single day. And if you can do it at the same time every morning, that's even better. So just map that out. 15 minutes. You got 15 minutes, right? 15 minutes a day. So, start allowing your dreams and goals to manifest. (14:36)
EPISODE AIRED ON:
SEPTEMBER 02, 2020