ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to The Mindset Chick podcast, I'm so happy to have you here. Today we're going to continue with our gratitude series and really be talking about how blessing things in your life, that maybe have shown up and you haven't wanted, but blessing them and looking at them as a blessing. And looking at them with love, and more as a way to learn and grow, but really blessing them and saying, I bless you as good. I'm not going to look at this circumstance, this contrast with judgment of good or bad, I'm going to look at it as a way to learn and grow.
What can I take from it? What good can I take from this situation? I'm going to bless and release.
Ready? Let's get started...
• I can really feel into those emotions of frustration and anger, but I'm going to remember that I choose my reality based on my perception of things and based on my choices and based on my reaction. And I can choose to respond to life or cause to react. It's really a choice, we have free will, it's a choice for all of us. But whatever we hold on to, whatever, however we decide to respond to a situation, starts to manifest in our reality. (2:19)
• I was getting a little nervous about the house selling and just all the expenses, and she talked to me about energetically releasing the ties to our old house. Because we had lived there for so long, our kids had grown up in that neighborhood, went to kindergarten, first grade, second grade, with all of our besties in that neighborhood, and I just loved that house, it was just such a blessing to us and how we bought that house is another magical, cool story, But it was such a blessing and I feel like it served us so well, and she talked to me about maybe there's a part of you that doesn't wanna let that house go. (5:21)
• So, I wrote this letter and I said, I now bless you, I bless you and release you to a new family, to somebody else that is looking for a home like this. I know bless you and I energetically clear my ties to you. You're free, and I'm going to let this go. Are you guys ready to hear what happened next? (7:59)
• I told my realtor, I said, you're not going to believe this. She goes, what? And I said, I wrote a letter to my house. I go, I know you might think this sounds crazy, but here's the thing, let me tell you what I just did. Oh, guys are I'm freaking out right now. I said, I energetically cut ties, I let it go. And the next day somebody saw the house and then something in her told her to look one more time. It was this beautiful, orchestrated event, and it's like I had to let go energetically to these ties, I had to bless this, I had to stop looking at this as a problem. (10:17)
• That story, always touches my heart. And it's such a reminder to myself, and hopefully for all of you, to just know that there's miracles happening all the time, there's miracles all around us, always miracles. It's just that we have to get out of the way, we have to change our perception, we have to change our response, we have to change our energy and what we feel or believe about the situation. And in order to change that outcome, there's a million and one possibilities that could have happened from that situation. So, if there's anything in your life right now that you're feeling like as a bump in the road, that you feel like it's blocking you, I want to encourage you to just stop and take a look at it and say, okay, how can I give thanks for the situation? How can I bless this situation? I'm going to pour love over it. (15:15)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards
EPISODE AIRED ON: DECEMBER 22, 2020