You Are Enough
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to the Mindset Chick Podcast, I'm your host Kristi Dear. Today we're going to be talking about... You are enough. Why do I want to talk about that? Why did I title this episode, you are enough? Because it's a phrase that is so simple, yet so powerful. Maybe we tell ourselves, I'm not enough. I don't do enough. I don't have enough... We work for striving, maybe to prove to ourselves or other people that we are enough, maybe it's with money, when I have that amazing job or when I have that amazing business that I can show people I've made it. Then I can be enough, you know, this was a story that I subscribe to for a long time that I really had to recognize with them myself, is the fact that I felt like money was always a struggle, and that as soon as it came in, it would go right back out. And then I was just unlucky with money that other people had, money and success, even when I was growing up, because of the relationship that my family and I had with money. For a long time, I valued my success and the income that I made based on my worthiness and how enough I was, and I didn't really realize I did that, but I had to recognize that that some of the work that I've done on myself is recognize that and work through that. Realizing that the money or success or title that somebody has, does not determine their worth, we are born enough.
Ready? Let's go...
• I don't feel maybe enough, pretty enough, smart enough, fit enough, successful enough, wealthy enough, healthy enough, lovable enough, for WHO?... So powerful, just think about that, but for who... You really think about it, you think, Well, oh no. You don't know, right? Is it for ourselves? Not enough for ourselves. And why do we put so much pressure on ourselves so much to be perfect, you know that something that I've also really worked on with myself is releasing the guilt of a judgment that... Man, maybe I should have done this a different way. Maybe I should have said what I said a different way. Maybe I should have responded a different way over thinking that, thinking that, Oh, maybe I could have fixed that in the past, a different way, and maybe things will be different, but releasing that... The beating up on yourself. (7:00)
• And we're just doing the best we can with the tools that we have, and the more tools we have in our tool box, the better that we can be in this game called life, the better that we can respond, the better our internal language can be, the easier it can be to manifest more things that we do want into our lives, the easier it can be for us to feel better in a situation that might feel like it's a lot of problems and has brought on may be discouragement or some of the things that we desire in our life. But learning how to shift out of a funk, out of not allowing the negative momentum to flow, but remembering our mind as a tool, but we're the boss. (8:33)
• We can start saying, you should have been better. You should have done more. You're not enough. You should have known better, so we're beating up on ourselves, but to just stop and say, You know what, you're doing the best you can with the tools you have. If you want to make some different decisions in the future, add more tools to your toolbox, read more, inspirational books do more self-development at investing courses or a coach that would support you to be the best version of yourself, but you don't have to continue the journey of beating up on yourself and believing that you're not enough, you're not worthy enough, you're not deserving that you've messed up, and then your whole future is run because you're holding on to something of how it should have been and how it should have gone. It's so powerful, and when you do that, it's just physics, so much freedom. Such a shift in energy. Just like releasing. (11:19)
• If everybody in the world was going around looking at themselves in the mirror saying, You are enough, and they were talking to themselves all day long, I am enough, I'm worthy and deserving. I have wonderful things, I am open and ready to receive all the blessings and miracles and abundance and joy and riches that the universe has for me. Now, I am enough. How different do you think the world would be? You want to change the world. It starts with you instead of trying to change somebody else, well, that person needs to change, now start with you, you start to change, you start to have that mantra, you teach your kids that maybe you're a coach like myself, and you're teaching other people. Or, maybe you work with people in a team like I do in my business too, you're teaching people to use that mantra and that they are enough. And then that's how you change the world, you're showing people, this is what I'm doing in my life. I was here, and now I'm over here because I'm speaking to myself differently, I'm focusing more on the things I desire to create into my life, manifest into my life, versus the things I don't. (13:55)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear • Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick • Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear • Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards ** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear .com
EPISODE AIRED ON: OCTOBER 05, 2021