ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Welcome back to the Mindset Chick Podcast, I am so happy to have you here. I'm your host Kristi Dear. Today we're going to talk about how feeling good is a practice and how feeling good can really change your day, your week, your year, or your life. This month on the Mindset Chick podcast, we've been talking about how to love yourself more, how to send more love, how to be a more loving being. How to not be as quick to judge and really have compassion, so that we can grow stronger together as human beings and as a nation. The more we divide, the more we hate, the more we judge, the more we have anger, the more we are separate. By using love we can move mountains, and we can change the world.
Ready? Let's go...
• When we're not feeling good enough, when we're doubting ourselves, when something happens that we don't feel like is on our path, we're looking outside for the solution, we're looking outside of ourselves for the solution. We're not looking where the problem, the thoughts, the belief originated, we're not looking at where we drop the keys, we're looking outside of ourselves, we're looking for something else to change for us to be more loving for us, to be more kind for us, to love ourselves more. maybe we're wanting somebody to fill our cup, well, if they would tell me how beautiful I am, if I would get more accolades, if I would get more praise, if I would get more recognition then I'd feel good about myself. Then I would feel like I'm really worthy, then I would feel really beautiful. We're looking outside of ourselves for that recognition for that love and fulfillment, instead of going back to where those thoughts and beliefs originated, Hey, I don't feel like I really love myself. I wake up in the morning, I look in the mirror, I don't love what I see. I tend to pick out the things that are going wrong with my body, my face, my hair, my mind, all that stuff, instead of telling myself, Hey, I love you. (05:44)
• And you know what I think, for myself, I have really worked on... And a lot of this, this is why I talk about it, a lot of healing, a lot of sending more love to myself, a lot of working on the inside, looking for my keys on the inside versus trying to look on the outside and say, Well, it's just the hand I was dealt, these things happen to me. So that's why I'm the way I am. Stop looking on the outside, but really working on the healing journey within, which really helped me to not be as angry and frustrated. But do I still get angry and frustrated? Yeah, absolutely, absolutely. It's just a normal human response. So I did want to share that, because that's been on my mind, and that's why I want to talk about that in March. Don't beat up on yourself if you feel like you've made some decisions or you've been quick to anger or judgement or frustration, it's a part of being human, but there are healthy ways when those emotions come up to work with them, by not shaming or being upset with yourself or feeling like you have to be perfect. (09:08)
• Thank you for continuing to show up. This week I want to do a little practice and I would love for you to do with me. Let's send more love to ourselves by doing this every single day. One minute a day. Do you have 60 seconds to change your life? I hope you said yes, because it's only one minute a day, 60 seconds. Let's do this together. It's a practice. All the mindset stuff we've been talking about how you're thinking, how you're waking up every day doing the magic five morning mindset, which you can find at mindsetchick.com. How you're doing on these tapping practices, Ho'oponopono practices that we talk about in the beginning of the mindset podcast, the first few episodes. This is all a practice to support you to up-level you're manifesting mojo, so that you can call in more things that you do want in your life and weed out the things that you don't. So these are all practices. Loving yourself as a practice, feeling good is a practice, and I want to encourage you when you wake up in the morning after you brush your teeth, look at yourself in the mirror, set a timer and just to be like, I love you, I love you, and literally, just look at yourself and pick out things that you love about yourself. Just really look at yourself, you look into your eyes and say, I love you, I'm going to send you love today, I'm going to be more loving, I'm going to send love to my arms, to my legs, to my belly, to my chest, on my face, to my fingers, to my toes. I love you, I love you, thank you for showing up today. (10:37)
• You want to up-level you're manifesting mojo if you want people to be more loving and kind to you. Maybe you're trying to call in that loving relationship, maybe you're trying to call in that amazing business opportunity that's going to change your life. You want to make more money. It first starts by loving yourself and loving yourself is the basis to everything. You can't call in higher things into your life if you're constantly beating yourself up and saying ugly things to yourself and not being loving and kind to yourself. You're on a different vibration from receiving more miracles, blessings, joy, abundance, prosperity, that's more on the love vibration. So if you're into the beating up, complaining, picking out things that aren't good for you, judging yourself actually in a lower vibration, and what we've learned through this podcast is what? You attract into your life, you manifest into your life more of who you are, not what you want. (12:37)
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME…
• Kristi Dear Website: https://kristidear.com • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachkristidear • Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themindsetchick • Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachwithkristi • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristi.dear • Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CoachwithKristi/boards ** Download my FREE gift to you my Magic 5 Morning Mindset KristiDear.com
EPISODE AIRED ON: FEBRUARY 15, 2022